DO YOU REGULARLY SUFFER FROM:
- Sore Throat due to enlarged Tonsils or Adenoids
- Stuffy Ears or “Glue ear”. Otitis Media Infection. This type of infection is very common in children and is traditionally treated by the surgical placment of Grommets in the ears to drain the infection. This practice has been used in Ireland since 1954.
- Sinus Infections, pain in the face
- Blocked Nose, difficulty breathing through nose
- Rhinitis or “Runny Nose”
- Hearing Loss or Noise / ringing in the Ear often called “Tinnitus”