What can be done for Young Child?
- Tongue-Tie release
- Lip-tie release
Children Less than 6
- Use of Appliances to Develop Jaws if required, either soft or hard appliances read more
- Correction of Non-Nutritive Sucking Habits eg Thumbsucking.
- Dietary advice: Avoiding processed food as much as possible, and encouraging child to chew harder foods ( Chewing stimulates growth of the Jaw Bones) read more
Children 6-8 years
- Sometimes it is necessary to intervene to correct size, Shape, or position of jaws :Acrylic appliance can be fitted to correct Cross-bites or Under-bites read more
- Myofunctional Therapy: read more
- Buteyko Breathing program: read more